This series provides an intimate session for attendees, with an expert specialist, who will lead an engaging topic-focused discussion. With seating limited to 25 attendees per session, this series will be highly interactive and provide an expanded opportunity for learning.
2022 MEET THE EXPERTS SESSIONS
MONDAY, DECEMBER 5 | 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
- A Critical Approach to Therapeutic Drug Monitoring | FACULTY: Bruce E. Sands, MD, MS, FACG
- Treating Patients Younger than 21 Years Old | FACULTY: Joel R. Rosh, MD, FACG
- Health Maintenance | FACULTY: Francis A. Farraye, MD, MSc
TUESDAY, DECEMBER 6 | 12:50 PM - 1:50 PM
- Disease Modification in IBD | FACULTY: Jean-Frederic M. Colombel, MD
- Diet, the Microbiome, and What We Could Do Now for IBD Patients | FACULTY: Maria T. Abreu, MD
- Addressing Mental Health and Psychiatric Comorbidities in IBD | FACULTY: Charles Bernstein, MD
COST TO ATTEND
Sessions are $90 each for lunch and are not included in standard registration fees. Please add-on any of the Meet the Experts lunches to your 2022 AIBD Registration via your confirmation email or contact us.